Scope of the work covered in this tender is for “Enumeration(Survey) of IP sets in GIS, Distribution Power system of CESC”.
- The Enumeration and GIS mapping of IP sets as per Enumeration and indicate them on a web based OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium) compliant GIS software application. The details of talukas coming under Depleted water level area has to be collected.
- The details of IP sets by the jurisdictional Executive Engineer/Engineer, O &M Division, CESC and create a database.
- Once the actual data is collected from the field the same has to be digitized, mapped and loaded onto a web based OGC compliant of GIS software application.
- The Enumeration of IP sets have to be carried out on a regular basis and to be maintained in the GIS software for stipulated time.
- To incorporate facility to mash up the location information of IP sets and on standard base map such as Google.
- To make provision to view entire GIS data of IP sets provided to all, but edit and update option should be given to the concerned Assistant Executive Engineer(Elec.,) of the respective sub division by creating user access credentials. The last updated date and time should be recorded in the system.
- Assessment of connected load of the IP sets in terms of HP to be arrived using tong tester reading of Current & Voltage with power factor as 0.85.
- GIS should depict IP sets as different points with different color codes for easy identification. Each point to have its associated data as attributes and this data to be visible when the point is clicked upon.
- The GIS mapping software should depict the following:
First search – Company Wise, Zone wise, Circle wise, Division wise, sub division wise, section wise, Depleted taluk wise
Second search-Only IP sets with the option of authorized and unauthorized, location of IP sets on the depleted areas
- GIS should depict the no. of IP sets existing, both authorized, Unauthorized & Depleted area in different color codes for easy identification.
- The reports are to be generated as required by the CESC, circle to unit wise, capacity wise, make wise, Location wise as per the quantity mentioned for the said IP sets.
- The Latitude, Longitude and images of IP sets shall be displayed on GIS with relevant details as below:-IP sets: Location, RRNo, Date of service, Load measured in HP, from which DTCs the IP set fed, depleted water level area and type of water sources(Open well, Borewell, Nala and river).
- The proposed software should be compatible to GIS of DTCs and Thermography Software and web enabled software to be linked with CESC website. The proposed software should be integrated to the RAPDRP and GIS mapping of DTCs &Thermography, web based TRM, ERP Software, any existing and future applications of CESC.