JD ID : Business Analyst
- Requirement for Business Analyst - Automated Meter Infrastructure Domain
- In-depth knowledge of the Utility industry
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of business strategic planning and processes
- Ability to manage large and complex assignments with potentially conflicting priorities and deadlines with proven project management skills and complex financial analysis
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with administrative and clinicians in revenue producing departments and clinical areas
- Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
- High initiative and drive, positive attitude and high commitment
- Willingness to travel and flexible to adopt to a demanding lifestyle
- Analytical, motivational and critical thinking skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must Have : Requirement gathering, Requirement engineering FRDs, BRDs, PRDs, FSDs, Use cases, Wiring user stories
- Works with Clients define high-level requirements and capture business needs.
- Clearly articulates and documents business requirements.
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts.
- Process Re-engineering.
- Validate solutions and implementation against requirement.
- Define usability and user interface needs of system.
- MCA or BE with Computer Science/IT/E&CE/Information Science/Electrical
Interested? Apply here: