JD ID : CLOUDINFRALEAD
Should have following Experience,
- Managing large cloud infra in multi environments.
- Managing and monitoring Database instance, Virtualization, JBOSS/Tomcat instance, LDAP instances.
- Configuration and Monitor Load Balancers, real-time Database replication, Database Backups
- Following Experience is Must
- Linux and windows environment
- HA Proxy
- Databases – PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Networking – Firewall, Gateways
- MCA or BE with Computer Science/IT/E&CE/Information Science
- Ensure 24x7 uptime of Applications, Services, Databases and Cloud infra.
- Ensuring availability of necessary infrastructure/ resources/ risk mitigation/ quality/ control mechanisms
- Take control of and manage the company critical infrastructure including the Co Location servers, Cloud Setup , web servers , database servers , Internet Broadband Lines, network, mobile devices, Active Directory, Email Servers etc.
- Responsible for 360degrees security cover for all software and hardware assets of the organization.
- Manage complete backup(onsite and offsite) for all internal and external servers
- Identify and configure required software and tools to monitor and operate the entire Cloud infrastructure.
- Reviewing and ensuring Best Solution Approach / Best Practices are followed while implementation of any new Application or during change in the Applications.
Interested? Apply here: