JD ID : GISOPENSOURCE
- 2+ years of GIS development experience with emphasis on enterprise geospatial solutions
- Strong understanding of GIS concepts and geospatial technologies.
- Scripting languages like Java Script, JQuery, Python, AngularJS Framework.
- Experience working with various RDBMS environments: Oracle Spatial / SQL Server/ PostgreSQL/ PostGIS.
- Experience working with various web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, JSON, AJAX, Dojo toolkit.
- Experience developing interactive geospatial applications and content content using Open Source components such as QGIS, PostgreSQL/ PostGIS, GeoServer, OpenLayers etc.
- Working knowledge of OGC standards and hands-on experience developing OGC compliant web-enabled mapping solution for desktop and mobile environments.
- Working knowledge of agile software development methodologies and product delivery lifecycle.
- Documentation skills to create requirement documents, design documents, user manual etc.
- Flexibility to adapt and manage within a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Detail-orientation and proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously.
- History of teamwork and willingness to support the team to get the job done.
- Self-motivated, flexible and reliable.
- MCA or BE with Computer Science/IT/E&CE/Information Science
- Development of Core GIS platform using Open source Technologies
- Leads development of GIS components of complex geospatial solutions with the responsibility for ensuring their consistency with the technical vision and approved company practices.
- Collaborates closely with other team members to understand customer requirements and prioritize work items for the development team.
- Facilitates internal technical project discussions ensuring successful implementation of all GIS project requirements.
- Understanding customer requirement, implementing and deploying the solution in Production environment
- Supports other members on the development team to ensure all solutions are developed timely and to the highest standards of quality while resolving any technical challenges encountered.
- Researches and provides solutions for GIS related requirements.
Interested? Apply here: