JD ID : PROJECTMANAGER AMI
- 8+ Years of experience in Project Management, Application Development projects with minimum of 4 years in project leading roles, having successfully delivered 2 to 4 large size projects.
- Experience in Development and Project Management of at least 1 full scale MDM or AMI Project.
- Working in any of the utility Projects like Power and Water utilities will be added advantage.
- Should have worked on Enterprise Application Development Team Management,
- Should demonstrate technical capability of solving development and functional issues faced by development team.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of CMMI, Agile processes, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- We are looking for someone with Java hands on experience on technically in building large complex software applications.
- Provide technical guidance to the team members on larger scale.
- Understand the AMI/MDM project requirements and get it implemented in timely Manager.
- Conducting SCRUM meetings, Implementation Of agile development methodology
- Team Management
- End to end delivery responsibility and meeting end results.
- Contribute technically in building large complex software applications.
- Provide technical guidance to the team members.
- Take the ownership of
- Delivery Management
- Conceptualize the product/ solution, manage requirements, plan and own the development lifecycle.
- Ensure project deliverables as per budget and project goals.
- Status reporting to management/ stakeholder on the project deliverables/ issues/ risks.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues and risks in a timely manner.
- Monitor and assess the demands for resources in the project and ensure appropriate staffing levels to meet the customer demands whilst ensuring effective & efficient delivery.
- Process Management
- Manage a high performing large team ensuring delivery of agreed performance objectives.
- Recruit suitable candidates for the group, induct new members.
- Identify and successfully groom new leaders for handling higher level of responsibilities.
- Help team members in laying down their performance plans and manage/ enhance their performance.
- Stakeholder Management
- Continually strives to increase stakeholder satisfaction.
- Demonstrate strong customer orientation and relationship management in new engagements.
- Organizational Engagement
- Proactively participate in organizational initiative.
- MCA or BE with Computer Science/IT/E&CE/Information Science/Electrical
Interested? Apply here: