- More than 6 Years of Spring Full Stack Application Development
- More than 12 Years of total experience in various roles
- Should have experience in working with Architect, Business Analyst in implementing projects and technologies
- Independently Manage the Project/Tasks
- Should have handled at least 4 Projects independently
- Knowledge of Development in Utility Domain (Utility Billing , Metering and Payment Collection, Smart meters)
- Successfully Completed at least 4 projects involving Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring JPA.
- Strong Knowledge on Core Java.
- Strong Knowledge on database like oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Google knowledge on HTML, Bootstrap , Jquery and other web based Technologies
- Assist Senior Management in day to day tasks
- Managing, reporting and reviewing new product development and custom engineering projects ensuring timelines are met, planning and allocating resources for multiple teams working concurrently on several projects.
- Setting the bar for design process standards and methodology Involved in formal and informal design ideation and reviews to support and success of projects on time.
- Interacting with customers in various capacities to further our business and provide value.
- Understanding and experience in power Utility applications to address issues of customer base effectively.
- WIth Deep knowledge of domain knowledge you should be able to solve complex problems and support your team hands on
- In charge of product/Project delivery, quality, architecture and operations which are assigned.
- Technical Write Ups required for Bid Preparation
- Prepare and deliver for Technical Demonstrations
- Given a team and Scope should be able to deliver to the last mile
MS/BE with Computer Science/IT/E&CE/Information Science/Electrical.
Interested? Apply here: