JD ID : TESTLEAD
- Will be responsible for everyday testing tasks and recommendations for releases.
- Handle the testing team of 4-6.Plan and schedule testing activities.
- Individually contribute in all critical Testing activities.
- Responsible for daily standup meeting with testing team and daily timesheet from testing team.
- Will be handling Functional Testing
- Primary skill: Functional Testing/Manual Testing
- Executing & Reviewing of test cases.
- Experience in identifying/logging defects.
- Experience in test lifecycle.
- Experience in Windows/Web based Application testing(Basically Application like CRM, ERP).
- Exposure to SQL and experience in database testing.
- Identifies test scope, test requirements and coordinates/manages test cycles.
- Review test plan, conducts walkthroughs of test deliverables.
- Documents the risk and works to create a risk mitigation plan.
- Provides root cause identification analysis and reports.
- Provides test trend reports.
- Works with project team to recommend go/no go to production.
- Defines and creates detailed training plans and co-ordinates training session when required.
- Organizes, prepares and distributes communication plan Good Knowledge on java, TestNG, Eclipse/Netbeans IDE and testing concepts
- Providing solutions to technical problems and implement best practices, coordination capability and communication skills
- MCA or BE with Computer Science/IT/E&CE/Information Science
Interested? Apply here: