Jaipur vidyut vitran nigam limited (jaipur discom) is engaged in distribution and supply of electricity in 12 districts of rajasthan, namely jaipur, dausa, alwar, bharatpur, dholpur, kota, bundi, baran, jhalawar, sawaimadhopur, tonk and karauli. (except kota & bharatpur city).
JVVNL had implemented many IT initiatives over the past decade for revenue management and was facing major challenges in the form of legacy system, aged IT infrastructure, ever increasing bandwidth and data center requirements, security constraints, business process re-engineering, multiple systems, limitations in existing systems which increased losses and resulted in poor operational efficiencies. The need was to establish a robust comprehensive system that would address the challenges and help the organization in reducing losses and increasing consumer satisfaction.
A cloud based Operations and Revenue Management System designed using the latest technologies was deployed having the following key modules:
- Automated Spot Billing
- Metering Billing Collection
- Spot Collection, Cash Counter & Kiosks
- NCMS with DMS
- Consumer Self Services ( Web Portal , Mobile APP)
- Geo-Tagging, SLDC, MIS on GIS
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application for Monitoring(Officers)
- Mobile Application for Filed Work Force
- Mobile Application for MRT & Vigilance
- Energy Audit
- Meter Data Management
- Feeder Information System
- MIS & Dashboards
- BI Tools & Report
- Video Wall & Video Display Unit
- Integration with CCC, PGI, Gov. Portals, AMR, AMI etc.
- Cloud Based DC & DR, reduced downtime & dependencies
- No MPLS, No Lead Lines, Just a Broad Band Connection
- Bi-Monthly to Monthly Billing – Online Spot Billing
- Feeder Wise Billing by Feeder In charges
- Spot Collection & Cash counter software Anywhere Payment
- GEO Tagging of Consumers
- Single Line Diagram of Feeder with Mobile Application
- Digitalization of operations of field work force wit the help of mobile applications, Meter Replacement, DTC Replacement, Inventory at Stores, Disconnection, Reconnection
- Live monitoring through MDM
- Live Dashboards on Video Display Unit at every sub division, Division, Circle and Zone.
- Video Wall at Corporate Office for Revenue Monitoring
- Door Step New Connection
- Realtime integration with Smart CCC (Omni Chanel)